September tends to mark the end of Summer for most, but in Southern California, the sunshine and good times last well into the Fall.
Here at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, September tends to be one of the sweetest months of the year to vacation.
Here are 5 reasons why September is the best month to vacation at Omni La Costa:
1) Stash More Cash! September marks the beginning of Omni La Costa’s off-peak season, which for YOU means savings.
*Hint: check our website on September 3 for a 2-WEEK ONLY FALL SALE
2) We Fight the Fall – A perk to being located in Southern California (there are many) is September and October are arguably the most beautiful months of the entire year. Visit us in September to make the most of the weather with the least amount of people to share the space with.
3) While the Kids are Away, the Parents Shall Play– We cater to guests of all types all year round, however September marks the time of year kids return to school and adults visit for staycations, enjoying the most relaxing and unique experiences – day spa visits, afternoon golf, and evening dining experiences either in the comfort of their own room, or taking in the romantic ambiance at BlueFire Grill. To learn more about adult getaways at Omni La Costa, click here.
4) Busy Bee Activities – Even if the kiddos do join for your September getaway, it’s not hard to find things to do – with you or on their own. We have Kidtopia Kids Club where we’ll keep them busy wit a series of activities, or you can all enjoy your getaway together. Here are just a few activity ideas:
– Pools & Waterslides
– Dive in Movies
– S’more Roasting
– Golf Lessons & Clinics
– Yoga & Meditation Classes
– Full Day at The Spa at La Costa
5) Sweetest Month of the Year – Literally! Even the National Honey Board says so… because it’s officially National Honey Month.
In June, La Costa adopted two honey bee hives – enough to house 50,000 bees – and under the watchful eye of Chef Greg Frey, Jr. these bees are thriving, inspiring a honey movement across the La Costa property:
– All-new honey-infused spa treatments
– Deliciously sweet additions to our dining menus around property
– Honey cocktails, like the Carlsbad Stinger and Blackberry Honey Margarita available at Diversions Sport Lounge & BlueFire Grill
Check back September 1st for a honey recipe that will put the buzz in your kitchen!
If you need a little more convincing before booking, see Omni La Costa Resort from our guests’ eyes by viewing additional Instagram photos. What are you looking forward to with fall around the corner?